What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other personal information as appropriate. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience—your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website—we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service—your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement and maintain a variety of the latest security measures to protect the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)—we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Appointment Cancellation Policy
The W Spa has a 24 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy
Late Guest Policy
We understand life happens. If for any reason you are expecting to be late by 10 minutes or more to scheduled appointment, please call us. We work very hard to schedule the right amount of time for each service. Accommodating late guest is often impossible without disrupting every other guest scheduled that day. Please be aware in the unfortunate event you are late, we cannot guarantee that your services will be performed that day. Tardiness may require rescheduling your appointment for another day.
As a courtesy, we make every effort to notify you of your appointment date and time. We will call to confirm your service prior to your appointment and you will receive an email if we have your information on file. We confirm in advance as a courtesy because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment. However, it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times and inform us if your contact information has changed.
Product Return Policy
We will issue a full refund on products returned and unused within 7 days of purchase.
Product Refund Policy:
IF more than 25% of the product has been used, we will NOT offer a refund or return.
IF less than 25% of the product is used, two options are available:
Option A: sold 0-30 days ago: The W Spa offers cash or back, or refund to a credit card, on the slightly used product.
Option B: sold 31-60 days ago: The W Spa offers a gift card credit on slightly used product.
NO refunds will be given for gift card purchases. Gift Certificates are NOT redeemable for cash.
We accept the following credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN
EXPRESS, AND DISCOVER. Cash and Checks are also accepted.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Please click here for pricing.